Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lego Decals

I really like to do decals for my figures.  Sometimes I do crazy things and it looks cool to me.  I use all sorts of websites to do my decals.  My favorite website to go to for decals is Lego Stickers and Decals at http://www.flickr.com/groups/legodecals/  They have some cool army stuff.  Most of the decals are for free except there is one person names Roaglaan who doesn't let you have them for free.  You can see an example in the picture above of a decal that I could use.  I also use stickers sometimes from model airplanes and rockets.  You can see some of those sticker sheets in the picture above.  In the picture below is another one of my agents figs except this one has silver stickers on it from a model rocket.  The red eyes and badge on his pants are from an army airplane plastic model kit.  The gun is from Brickarms with a sticker around the silencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment