Sunday, October 3, 2010

Forts



This is a fort I made. I made cool trap doors on the sides. On the back I put a black plate as a wall. My Dad made cool sliding doors in the front. My Dad also made the tankish-like mobile. In the the mountain is the silver brick. I also put some painted silver bricks in there too. I put my favorite figures in the fort. The figure standing next to the tank is the enemy. On the outside is the two figures that I painted.


This is another part of the fort I just showed you. This a new part I just added. It has some new figures and I also put the two silver figures I spray painted on it. I added it to the front of the fort.


1 comment:

  1. hey justin its luke k nice lego combinations! im going to make a flicker page soon i have made so cool mechs that i will email to you soon

    c u

    steel signing out
    >.>
    <.<

    ReplyDelete